Environmental Commodities Strategy & Operations Lead
September 2, 2021
Sol Systems seeks an Environmental Commodities Strategy & Operations Lead to help manage and grow Sol’s portfolio of SRECs, RECs, LCFS, and other commodities. This is an ideal position for an experienced manager with a proven track record in shaping expansion strategies and building partnerships in environmental commodity markets as well as a high-level understanding of the operational mechanics of trading platforms. This position will be at a Director, Senior Director, or VP level based on the candidate’s experience level.
* Work with senior leadership to build out and manage a 7 member team focused on strategy, business development, and operations in environmental commodity markets
* Lead market expansion into new products, services, and geographic areas
* Develop channel partnerships with solar installers, solar / wind developers, EV charging and fleet network operators, other environmental commodity market participants
* Manage and maintain several existing key client relationships
* Build pro-active outreach strategies to our customers and partners to keep them engaged and up to date on Sol’s offerings and market happenings
* Represent Sol at industry events
* Work with Marketing to create new collateral and marketing materials including thought leadership pieces
* Work with IT to build out new technology solutions to better serve our partners and customers as well as internal teams
* Work with Legal to ensure contracts and compliance needs are being met at the highest standard
* Manage, train and mentor junior staff
CLICK BELOW for the full description and to apply.