Junior Solar Installer
ETM Solar Works
In this job, you will be part of the ETM installing crew. We install mostly solar electric (photovoltaic, PV) systems, and a few solar hot water systems. This is an entry-level job and so you will receive on-the-job training. Some basic skills and attributes are required, including:
1. Familiarity with basic tools
2. Willing to work in extreme environments (hot sun, high places/roofs, and crawl spaces).
3. Be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
4. Good communication skills (including ability to email and/or text)
5. Must have a valid driver's license and permit ETM to run a MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) check; (example: no DUI's in last 5 years).
6. Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
7. Must have excellent interpersonal skills
8. Must take pride in the quality of your work.
9. Must have reliable transportation.
10. Must have a can-do attitude, and be able to anticipate the next move.
Experience in the trades (electrical, HVAC, carpentry) is a plus.
If this sounds like you then we should talk. Our company is currently growing at fast pace, with the demand for installers that are self-sufficient, and able to work a 40-hour week, each week.
Email Steve Mihok (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stop by ETM Solar Works at 300 North St., Endicott NY 13760 to fill out an application.