Manager of Design & Operations
January 22, 2021
ETM Solar Works
This is a high-level job. We need a manager with great technical skills in solar energy as well as people skills for managing other employees. Our company is currently growing at fast pace, with the demand for employees that are self-sufficient, and able to work a 40-hour week. We install mainly residential and small commercial PV systems. We also install air-source heat pumps, battery back-ups and EV charging stations.
Be able to
• Design residential and small commercial PV systems
• Do site plan and electrical drawings
• Specify and order PV, racking, inverters and other hardware
• Schedule installations
• Go over up-coming jobs with crew chiefs.
• Conduct regular safety meetings
• NABCEP PV installer certification
• Experience in installing grid-tied inverters & able to work with various roof and ground mount racking systems
• Understanding of the NEC codes that relate to PV installations