Encore Renewable Energy
Encore Renewable Energy is currently seeking a highly motivated individual with the skills, experience and aptitude to serve as Project Developer/Manager (PD/PM). The successful candidate will work with our Development Team in support of the firm's rapidly growing renewable energy project development, finance, construction and asset management practice.
The Project Developer/Manager will fill a key role in our expanding solar and energy storage development firm and will work across the entire portfolio of Encore’s project development activities. These activities include site evaluation, design, interconnection, permitting and preconstruction efforts managing subcontractors as necessary to complete these tasks.
This position requires an ambitious, problem-solving professional who can add to, rather than blend in with Encore’s culture. The position will report to the Chief Development Officer, and the successful candidate will manage the responsibilities outlined below to support the firm's practice.
Encore is a dynamic, high-growth, team-oriented, entrepreneurial company. We want colleagues who are committed to a triple bottom line of people, planet, profit, and who are willing to take on responsibilities outside of their comfort zone.
• Provide myriad project development and management tasks for solar PV and battery storage projects in Northeastern US and other strategic markets;
• Manage project schedules and budgets in concert with Project Development team;
• Perform fatal flaw/feasibility assessments on new opportunities;
Manage interconnection process in collaboration with utilities and engineers
• Interface with local and state authorities in seeking approvals and required documentation
for project permits;
• Support business development team as necessary with bid submittals and proposals for
RFPs and unsolicited opportunities;
• Prepare progress reports as projects move through development and construction;
• Manage various contractors including survey, design, environmental, etc to prepare permit
applications and supporting documentation;
• Tender RFPs for professional services, equipment procurement and installation
• Support EPC activities as required including monitoring inspections, progress reporting and
• Assist in managing Encore-owned assets as well as those in which Encore serves in an asset
• Assist in developing and negotiating legal contracts, including lease agreements, power
purchase agreements, services agreements, etc.;
• Perform other duties as assigned.