New York Energy Summit
Time & Place
The approval of New York State’s extraordinarily aggressive Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act proves the state’s commitment to achieving carbon-free electricity by 2040 and a net-zero carbon economy by 2050. Led by a 22-member Climate Action Council, NY will outline a plan detailing how and when these programs will bring 10-20 gigawatts of on- and offshore wind, solar, and DERs online to meet the state’s 100% renewable energy target.
Join Infocast in this first thorough review of the market under this new legislation and gain a clear understanding of NY’s energy policy agenda on:
- Utility-scale wind (both on- and offshore) and solar project development
- Community solar and community-choice aggregation
- Energy storage and DER development
- NY’s generation mix and load profile with the needed redesign of its grid
- The impact of building and transportation electrification
- The path to greater energy efficiency
NY Energy Summit is your premier opportunity to network with members of the Climate Action Council, policymakers, regulators, market operators, utilities, renewable developers, financiers, and innovators from across the energy supply chain. Learn what you need to know to participate in NY’s energy future and seize this market.